Friday, August 29, 2008

3 new crias this week




We had a wonderful week here at Heronview. We had 3 new cria born. The babies are all doing well and are as cute as can be. On Monday Jazzy had a male cria by Cameron Briggs, He is a beautiful baby boy.

Tuesday Morning Holly had a gorgeous fawn girl. Her dad is Myster Luv. this girl has fibre to die for. She is a good size cria and has the cutest face.

All day Inocense was restless and laying down and then moving to another spot. I kept a close eye on her and finally at 6pm I had to intervene. She was laying in the barn and not stressed to much but was pushing everyonce in awhile. I went inside and felt around. The cria was not coming out on his own. He was really big. I repositioned him so he could head out :-) She gave a few big pushes and out came the biggest cria I have seen so far. He is a white boy by Sunny Delight. His fleece is amazing. He is a solid big boned boned boy. I am looking forward to watchng this boy grow up.

No comments: